99 Souls and a Witch
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Step Closer (Open to any Meister and Weapon but mostly Nagin and my weapon)

3 posters

Go down

One Step Closer (Open to any Meister and Weapon but mostly Nagin and my weapon) Empty One Step Closer (Open to any Meister and Weapon but mostly Nagin and my weapon)

Post  vongolaking10 Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:50 pm

"Where is it?!" Takeo yelled as he and Nagin jogged throughout Death City. "Where the hell is it?! This is getting seriously annoying! We've been running around for almost five hours now!" Takeo and his partner Nagin had been searching for a Demon that had killed at least ten innocent lives and taken their souls. The Demon had the power to control fire and had been burning people alive. Since 10:00 in the morning they had been searching for it. Takeo had slowly become irritated as he was forced to wake up at 5 in the morning by Nagin and he was tired. This would be his 46th soul. One more step to making his clan kiss his feet. One more step closer to greatness he had achieved on his own.

vongolaking10
Admin

Back to top Go down

One Step Closer (Open to any Meister and Weapon but mostly Nagin and my weapon) Empty Re: One Step Closer (Open to any Meister and Weapon but mostly Nagin and my weapon)

Post  Shinigami Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:04 pm

Nagin sighed, running with his weapon "no idea, i guess if we hear screams we could check it out" he replied, and kept running. They had been out all day, really, when you saw a part of death city, you saw all of death city. This is what Nagin realized as they ran. My father city is dull he thought, sighing, hopfully they would here a sound soon

Shinigami
Admin

https://theultimateweapon.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

One Step Closer (Open to any Meister and Weapon but mostly Nagin and my weapon) Empty Re: One Step Closer (Open to any Meister and Weapon but mostly Nagin and my weapon)

Post  Luke-sensei Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:08 pm

" Raaaaaaa!" Ryu yelled as he smashed another one. " There four more souls in our second night." He saod " Gee, how about a break..." " Maybe............" Roxas said quietly. " How can you be shy when you and me are the only ones around?!?" Ryu shouted. " I dont know....lets just go and kill any evil souls on the way." Roxas turned into his normal self.

Luke-sensei

http://rebornxvgeneration.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  vongolaking10 Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:56 pm

"AAAAAAAAHHHH!" A high pitched scream was heard a little farther away from Nagin and Takeo. "Let's go!" Takeo said as he transformed into a Halberd in Nagin's hand.

vongolaking10
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down